Condrò is a small village in the province of Messina. It stands 58m a.s.l. and totals some 600 inhabitants. The Chiesa Madre dedicated to Santa Maria del Tindari is its most attractive building.
This is divided into three naves and has a fine 1500’s lacunar ceiling, decorated at its centre with a Crowning of the Virgin. Several other works of art ornament the interior, such as a 1600’s bust of San Francesco e Paola and a 1700’s painting of the Madonna and Child with St. Anne.